Kentucky is the epicenter of Bourbon – seriously, 95% of the world’s Bourbon is produced here! As a result, Forecastle is about much more than just the music. The Forecastle Bourbon Lodge has grown into a Forecastle headliner all its own, featuring local eats, drinks, and festival perks that are unrivaled! For the fifth year, we are partnering with the Kentucky Bourbon Trail to make our Bourbon Lodge a truly immersive experience, with additional culinary experiences, bourbon activities, and more!
Come try a taste of Kentucky with the Forecastle Festival and celebrate bourbon responsibly! Add a Bourbon Lodge Membership to your order when purchasing your Forecastle passes or buy direct here
All ages allowed into the Bourbon Lodge / Must be 21+ to enjoy Bourbon.
Forecastle will once again feature the Bourbon Cares program, presented by Liquor Barn. This tasty fundraising program pairs Forecastle Bourbon Brands with Forecastle Foundation conservation partners, The Nature Conservancy and the Kentucky Natural Lands Trust, to support Kentucky based conservation projects. Unique, single-barrel selections will benefit various partners via The Forecastle Foundation, the festival’s 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. These single-barrel selections will be sold in the Forecastle Bourbon Lodge and at the Springhurst Liquor Barn location.
New in 2017, the Forecastle Bourbon Lodge will feature the Rarities Bar, presented and hand-picked by Liquor Barn, featuring unique, one-of-a-kind, limited releases – many unavailable anywhere except Forecastle. Stay tuned for more details!
Enjoy a pour in the air-conditioned, newly floored lodge or step out onto the spacious patio to take in the sights and sounds of Forecastle. To top it all off, full-service, air-conditioned restrooms will be available exclusively for patrons of the Bourbon Lodge.
Craving a Mint Julep or a Manhattan? Visit the Mixology Station to turn your bourbon of choice into a handcrafted cocktail, presented by Liquor Barn.
Local chef Jason Brauner of Louisville’s own Bourbons Bistro will be creating a unique, menu centered around bourbon and featuring food from locally sourced farms.
Select brands will be crafting signature cocktails exclusively available at their booths in the Lodge. More details coming soon!
Can’t decide on just one bourbon? Enjoy selections from all of your favorite brands at the flight bar presented by Liquor Barn!
Membership & Pricing
Bourbon Lodge Membership
- Become an official member of the Bourbon Lodge.
- For those who purchase in advance of the festival, fans will gain entry into the Lodge for $30.00 and receive 15 tickets.
- For those who purchase memberships on-site, fans will gain entry into the Lodge for $35.00 and receive 15 tickets.
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and will be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Official members will also receive a commemorative Eco Vessel Bourbon Lodge double walled, steel mug. While supplies last!
- This mug will allow official members to re-enter the Bourbon Lodge at any time throughout the weekend, with or without having tickets on hand.
- Gain limited access to exclusive bourbon experiences coming soon.
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- Add a Bourbon Lodge Membership to your order when purchasing your Forecastle passes or buy direct here!
- For $10.00 on site, fans will gain entry into the Lodge and receive 10 tickets (must be 21+ to purchase).
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and can be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Fans can re-enter the Lodge by showing a ticket.
- If fans are out of tickets, a minimum purchase of 10 tickets is required to re-enter the Lodge.
Bourbon Lodge activities will include Fireside Chats, presented by Liquor Barn, offering an intimate, living-room setting for bourbon education. Festival-goers will have the chance to chat with master distillers and bourbon experts on everything from the spirit’s unique Kentucky history and attributes, to the distillation process and more.