Kentucky is the epicenter of Bourbon – seriously, 95% of the world’s Bourbon is produced here! As a result, Forecastle is about much more than just the music. The Forecastle Bourbon Lodge has grown into a Forecastle headliner all its own, featuring local eats, drinks, and festival perks that are unrivaled! For the fifth year, we are partnering with the Kentucky Bourbon Trail to make our Bourbon Lodge a truly immersive experience, with additional culinary experiences, bourbon activities, and more!
Come try a taste of Kentucky with the Forecastle Festival and celebrate bourbon responsibly! Add a Bourbon Lodge Membership to your order when purchasing your Forecastle passes or buy direct here.
All ages allowed into the Bourbon Lodge / Must be 21+ to enjoy Bourbon.
Membership & Pricing
Bourbon Lodge Members
- Become an official member of the Bourbon Lodge.
- For those who purchase in advance of the festival, fans will gain entry into the Lodge for $30.00 and receive 15 tickets.
- For those who purchase memberships on-site, fans will gain entry into the Lodge for $35.00 and receive 15 tickets.
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and will be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Official members will also receive a commemorative Eco Vessel Bourbon Lodge double walled, steel mug. While supplies last!
- This mug will allow official members to re-enter the Bourbon Lodge at any time throughout the weekend, with or without having tickets on hand.
- Gain limited access to exclusive bourbon experiences coming soon.
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- Add a Bourbon Lodge Membership to your order when purchasing your Forecastle passes or buy direct here!
- For $10.00 on site, fans will gain entry into the Lodge and receive 10 tickets (must be 21+ to purchase).
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and can be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Fans can re-enter the Lodge by showing a ticket.
- If fans are out of tickets, a minimum purchase of 10 tickets is required to re-enter the Lodge.
The Forecastle Bourbon Lodge®, Forecastle Festival’s acclaimed Kentucky Bourbon Trail® outpost, will give Bourbon fans exclusive access to some rare sips this year. The new Rarities Bar, presented by Liquor Barn and curated by category director Brad Williams, will feature some of the most sought-after, limited release Kentucky Bourbon expressions, many of which are exclusive to Forecastle.
In addition, the Rarities Bar will debut unique, one-of-a-kind blends, crafted by Williams and Forecastle Founder JK McKnight, available for sample only at Forecastle and purchase at select Liquor Barn locations.
The Rarities Bar will include the following Kentucky Bourbon Trail offerings:
Liquor Barn Private Barrel Selections
Elijah Craig 12-Year-Old Single Barrel
“The Elijah Craig barrel program was ended several years ago, the program was restarted this year. This particular bourbon is a single barrel that is over 12 years old, which is unique since the everyday version has removed the 12 year age statement from their blend.”
- Liquor Barn Category Director Brad Williams
Maker’s Mark - Personal Blends & Unique Expressions - Cask Strength
“We will have a few different blends of Maker’s Mark Personal Selections. They will be at cask strength, and each type will feature a different barrel stave combination that results in very unique Bourbons. We went through about 20 different stave combinations resulting in these unique blends.”
- Liquor Barn Category Director Brad Williams
Forecastle will once again feature the Bourbon Cares program, presented by Liquor Barn. This tasty fundraising program pairs Forecastle Bourbon Brands with Forecastle Foundation conservation partners to support numerous Kentucky-based projects, including the Green River and Pine Mountain Wildlife Corridor initiatives. Forecastle attendees can purchase the single-barrel private selections by the drink in the Forecastle Bourbon Lodge or by the bottle at select Liquor Barn locations.
Bourbon Cares Private Barrel Selections:
Curated by The Wall Street Journal best-selling author Fred Minnick, Fireside Chats, presented by Liquor Barn, will also return this year—offering an intimate, living room setting for educational panels, speakers and demonstrations with industry experts, retailers, mixologists and master distillers. The full schedule and programming for Fireside Chats is coming soon.
Enjoy a pour in the air-conditioned, newly floored lodge or step out onto the spacious patio to take in the sights and sounds of Forecastle. To top it all off, full-service, air-conditioned restrooms will be available exclusively for patrons of the Bourbon Lodge.
Craving a Mint Julep or a Manhattan? Visit the Mixology Station to turn your bourbon of choice into a handcrafted cocktail, presented by Liquor Barn.
Local chef Jason Brauner of Louisville’s own Bourbons Bistro will be creating a unique, menu centered around bourbon and featuring food from locally sourced farms.
Select brands will be crafting signature cocktails exclusively available at their booths in the Lodge. More details coming soon!
Can’t decide on just one bourbon? Enjoy selections from all of your favorite brands at the flight bar presented by Liquor Barn!