Kentucky is the epicenter of Bourbon – seriously, 95% of the world’s Bourbon is produced here! As a result, Forecastle is about much more than just the music. The Forecastle Bourbon Lodge has grown into a Forecastle headliner all its own, featuring local eats, drinks, and festival perks that are unrivaled! For the third year, we are partnering with the Kentucky Bourbon Trail to make our Bourbon Lodge a truly immersive experience, with additional culinary experiences, bourbon activities, and more! Participating bourbon brands and selections will be announced in the coming months. Stay tuned for all the goodness to come!
Come try a taste of Kentucky with the Forecastle Festival and celebrate bourbon responsibly!
All ages allowed into the Bourbon Lodge / Must be 21+ to enjoy Bourbon.
Enjoy a pour in the air-conditioned lodge or step out onto the spacious patio to take in the sights and sounds of Forecastle.
Craving a Mint Julep or a Manhattan? Visit the Mixology Station to turn your bourbon of choice into a handcrafted cocktail, sponsored by Liquor Barn.
Local and regional culinary experts will be partnering with Forecastle to bring Bourbon Lodge patrons unique food pairings to go with Kentucky’s drink of choice.
To top it all off, full-service, air-conditioned restrooms will be available exclusively for patrons of the Bourbon Lodge.
Membership & Pricing
Bourbon Lodge Membership
- Become an official member of the Bourbon Lodge.
- For those who purchase in advance of the festival, fans will gain entry into the Lodge for $25.00 and receive 15 tickets.
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and will be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Official members will also receive a commemorative Bourbon Lodge double walled, steel mug from Eco Vessel. While supplies last!
- This mug will allow official members to re-enter the Bourbon Lodge at any time throughout the weekend, with or without having tickets on hand.
- Must be 21+ to purchase.
- For $10.00 on site, fans will gain entry into the Lodge and receive 10 tickets (must be 21+ to purchase).
- Each ticket is worth $1.00 and can be used to purchase food and drink inside the Lodge.
- Fans can re-enter the Lodge by showing a ticket.
- If fans are out of tickets, a minimum purchase of 10 tickets is required to re-enter the Lodge.
Bourbon Lodge activities will include Fireside Chats, presented by Liquor Barn, offering an intimate, living-room setting for bourbon education. Festival-goers will have the chance to chat with master distillers and bourbon experts on everything from the spirit’s unique Kentucky history and attributes, to the distillation process and more.
Full schedule to be release prior to the event. Times and chats are subject to change without notice.